- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "property"
A taxing question
Quinnipiac University does not pay property taxes, but the town of Hamden wishes it did, according to Hamden Legislative Council President James Pascarella. Pascarella wrote a letter to Connecticut Speaker of the House Brendan Sharkey asking Hartford...
- Posted January 21, 2014