- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "property"
A taxing question
Quinnipiac University does not pay property taxes, but the town of Hamden wishes it did, according to Hamden Legislative Council President James Pascarella. Pascarella wrote a letter to Connecticut Speaker of the House Brendan Sharkey asking Hartford...
- Posted January 21, 2014