- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "professors"
Faculty members discuss benefits of tenure
Several faculty members were granted tenure for presenting their skills in various areas regarding their work ethic. There was a total of 20 faculty members who were granted tenure, according to Associate Vice President of Public Relations...
- Posted April 10, 2018
Discussion held on documentary about 13th Amendment
Directed by Ava DuVernay, 13th is a documentary that features various professors, politicians and activists talking about the issue of race in the criminal justice system. The title refers to the 13th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution,...
- Posted February 8, 2017
QU professors: Stop saying the ‘N word’
The following is a letter to the editor. Whether it’s freshman seminar or one of the university’s Diversity & Ethics classes, I have seen time and time again white educators use the “N word.” It seems that...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Liven up your classroom
Have you ever been in a class and zoned out for 20 minutes without realizing it? It can be the most frustrating thing when you are trying so hard to pay attention, but you just can’t seem...
- Posted December 9, 2015
Wreck: Forever waiting for grades
Midterms are finally over, and I think I speak for all of us when I say that it feels like the biggest weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I can finally go back to binge-watching Netflix...
- Posted November 4, 2015
How to Deal with Unfair Professors
Sophomore Laura Cataldo nervously handed in her English 102 paper. She had no idea what her professor wanted in the essay because there was no prompt. Even worse, when Cataldo shared her opinions in class, the professor...
- Posted October 17, 2012