- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "pregnancy discrimination"
Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
Professor Teresa Collett believes that women in the workplace have been marginalized by the landmark Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision and argued her opinion on Nov. 13 during her presentation, “The Feminist Case Against Abortion,” at...
- Posted December 4, 2018