- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
All posts tagged "planning and zoning commission"
University to request to build 300 beds
The university announced Friday that it will soon submit plans to the town of Hamden to build 300 more beds on the York Hill campus, according to MyQ. This will cost the university an estimated $33 million....
- Posted May 22, 2015
Hamden proposes to raise off-campus permit fees
Heather Chometa is a resident, business owner and landlord of Quinnipiac student housing in Hamden. Chometa and her husband began renting houses to students in 1999 when there were no regulations. Then a few years later, Hamden...
- Posted April 8, 2015
Town considers “College Town District” plan
Hamden officials have proposed a different way to keep students out of residential areas. The town is looking to create a “College Town District,” where students would shop and live off campus, away from single-family homes. The...
- Posted March 4, 2015