- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "planning and zoning commission"
University to request to build 300 beds
The university announced Friday that it will soon submit plans to the town of Hamden to build 300 more beds on the York Hill campus, according to MyQ. This will cost the university an estimated $33 million....
- Posted May 22, 2015
Hamden proposes to raise off-campus permit fees
Heather Chometa is a resident, business owner and landlord of Quinnipiac student housing in Hamden. Chometa and her husband began renting houses to students in 1999 when there were no regulations. Then a few years later, Hamden...
- Posted April 8, 2015
Town considers “College Town District” plan
Hamden officials have proposed a different way to keep students out of residential areas. The town is looking to create a “College Town District,” where students would shop and live off campus, away from single-family homes. The...
- Posted March 4, 2015