- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "pizza"
From Bobcat Pizza to Falcon Pizza
Last semester, students traveling to campus often passed a new restaurant, Bobcat Pizza. After the new year, the restaurant chanaged its name to Falcon Pizza The updated home page of their website currently reads, “Welcome to Falcon...
- Posted February 1, 2017
Don’t have a car? Café Q closed before your classes ended? Too lazy to walk to the Bobcat Den? Try ordering from one of Hamden’s most popular places for dinner delivered right to your dorm. – Chronicle...
- Posted August 31, 2016
Wreck: Aladdin’s closes its doors
A tragedy is upon us: Aladdin’s Pizza is gone. Back in November, I personally wrote about the mediterranean-style pizzeria restaurant raving about how great it was. So it brings me great sadness that I have to write...
- Posted January 21, 2015
Rave: new pizza place meets student needs
As college students, we eat pizza more often than we should. Since many of us have little to no money to spend on food, we look for cheaper alternatives, like pizza, instead of going out to eat....
- Posted November 4, 2014