- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Pi Beta Phi"
T.A.K.E. takes away doubt regarding female strength
The tennis courts were filled with a sea of women this past Saturday, April 23. At 11 a.m., around 250-300 women came to participate in a T.A.K.E. (The Ali Kemp Educational) Foundation self-defense class. The class was...
- Posted April 26, 2016
Football for First Book
Pi Beta Phi hosted its second-annual Angels in the Endzone flag football event in effort to raise money for literacy awareness on the Quad Sunday. Hannah Schindler The sorority raised $1,777 for the Pi Beta Phi foundation,...
- Posted October 24, 2013
T.A.K.E defense training empowers QU women
I’ve always considered myself to be strong, both physically and emotionally. As a child, I held my own in scuffles with my older brother; as a teen, I could beat the boys at arm-wrestling; and in college,...
- Posted December 4, 2012
Pi Beta Phi scores touchdown in first event
A sea of sorority sisters in green shirts and 22 flag football teams assembled on the Quad for Pi Beta Phi’s first “Angels in the End Zone” tournament on Saturday. Pi Beta Phi set up the event...
- Posted October 30, 2012
New Greek organizations prep to recruit
Pi Beta Phi and Pi Kappa Phi set their origins at Quinnipiac only one semester ago and must now look to their fellow Greek chapters to assistance them through the upcoming recruitment week. Pi Kappa Phi President...
- Posted January 31, 2012