- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "physical therapy"
University to host second ‘Walk & Roll’
Quinnipiac will host the second annual ‘Walk & Roll’ fundraiser on Saturday, April 26. The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the North Haven campus. ‘Walk & Roll’ is a fundraiser to...
- Posted April 8, 2014
Wheelchair projects roll onto campus
Senior physical therapy students Keith Yatauro and Valerie Thompson, and Professor Nicki Dakis-Gallagher recently ran two separate projects meant to teach students what it would be like to have a disability. On Nov. 12 through Nov. 16,...
- Posted December 5, 2012