- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "physical therapy"
University to host second ‘Walk & Roll’
Quinnipiac will host the second annual ‘Walk & Roll’ fundraiser on Saturday, April 26. The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the North Haven campus. ‘Walk & Roll’ is a fundraiser to...
- Posted April 8, 2014
Wheelchair projects roll onto campus
Senior physical therapy students Keith Yatauro and Valerie Thompson, and Professor Nicki Dakis-Gallagher recently ran two separate projects meant to teach students what it would be like to have a disability. On Nov. 12 through Nov. 16,...
- Posted December 5, 2012