- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey closes out non-conference play with a 4-1 win over Holy Cross
- Dean departure
- Sleeping Giant State Park set to reopen in spring
- Spring spotlight
- Semester of self-care
- Shut down, but not sleeping
- Bill Kohlhepp steps down from his position as Dean of the College of Health Sciences
- Scammers strike again
- Land of the unfree
- If a movie could talk…
All posts tagged "phishing"
Students, faculty victims of phishing incident
Emails sent from Quinnipiac accounts are generally trustworthy, but that isn’t always the case. An scam email sent from a Quinnipiac account on Tuesday, Sept. 8 contained a message that said the email account was near capacity....
- Posted September 15, 2015
One compromised in latest phishing scam
There have been 37 successful phishing attacks in the past year sent to Quinnipiac University e-mail addresses to con users for information or identity theft reasons. The most recent attack occurred over Labor Day weekend. At least...
- Posted September 15, 2010