- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "phishing"
Students, faculty victims of phishing incident
Emails sent from Quinnipiac accounts are generally trustworthy, but that isn’t always the case. An scam email sent from a Quinnipiac account on Tuesday, Sept. 8 contained a message that said the email account was near capacity....
- Posted September 15, 2015
One compromised in latest phishing scam
There have been 37 successful phishing attacks in the past year sent to Quinnipiac University e-mail addresses to con users for information or identity theft reasons. The most recent attack occurred over Labor Day weekend. At least...
- Posted September 15, 2010