- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
All posts tagged "philosophy"
New faculty publication
Rebecca Bamford, assistant professor of philosophy, has recently had work published. Her essay, “The Liberatory Limits of Nietzche’s Colonial Imagination in Dawn 206,” explores how Friedrich Nietzche’s modern philosophy is used to sustain political projects. This essay...
- Posted March 25, 2014