- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "Phi Sigma sigma"
From food trucks to formals, from pageant shows to The Big Event, Greek Week at Quinnipiac University was in full swing last week. Quinnipiac’s fraternities and sororities held the annual Greek Week celebration starting Monday, April 3....
- Posted April 12, 2017
Pi Kappa Phi and Phi Sigma Sigma volley for philanthropy
There were students gathered by the volleyball courts, watching who would spike their way to victory. For one day, York Hill was turned into a beach party. The third annual Sets on the Beach event took place...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Sets on the Beach 2015
Students gathered at the York Hill campus volleyball courts to compete in Pi Kappa Phi and Phi Sigma Sigma’s Sets on the Beach tournament.
- Posted September 26, 2015
Rocking the night away
Phi Sigma Sigma’s 22nd annual Rock-a-Thon event was its last due to the sorority’s recent philanthropy change. Instead of focusing on kidney cancer research, the sorority now focuses on “school and college readiness” and support the “Learn...
- Posted October 30, 2013
Phi Sigma Sigma hosts 24-hour Rock-A-Thon
Families visiting for Parents, Family and Alumni Weekend were able to see a unique sight: 28 students in rocking chairs. Phi Sigma Sigma hosted “Rock-A-Thon” last weekend to raise money for the National Kidney Foundation. The...
- Posted October 17, 2012
QU Greek life supports Hazing Prevention Week
The noise from side conversations ceased as the lights dimmed in the grand courtroom Wednesday when the documentary “HAZE” began to play as part of Panhellenic Council’s National Hazing Prevention Week.
- Posted September 29, 2011