- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "Phi Sigma Sigma Foundation"
Get QU to the Greek
Rush Week, which for the first time lasted two weeks, helped Kyle Lewis and other Greek organizations begin recruiting. Students also benefited because there were more opportunities to meet or revisit chapter events.
- Posted September 21, 2011
Phi Sig rocks up $10K
After 24 hours of rocking in rocking chairs outside of Burt Kahn, the women of Phi Sigma Sigma’s raised $10,000 for the Phi Sigma Sigma Foundation, which directly benefits the National Kidney Foundation.
- Posted October 27, 2010