- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "passionately pink for the cure"
QPR and RHC host Passionately Pink for the Cure
People anxiously waited to show their support for breast cancer last Wednesday afternoon at the Carl Hansen Student Center Rotunda. QuinniPR (QPR), partnered with Residence Hall Council (RHC) for Passionately Pink for the Cure to raise money...
- Posted October 16, 2012