- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "package"
Additional package system added to Rocky Top
The post office at the Rocky Top Student Center on the York Hill campus now allows students to receive small packages during out-of-business hours through a new system called the parcel locker pick up, according to Supervisor...
- Posted April 5, 2016
New package tracking system implemented
Mail Services implemented a new package-tracking system on July 13. The system allows for the delivery to resident students and faculty. New email notifications will be sent out from firstname.lastname@example.org when students receive packages. For more information,...
- Posted August 27, 2014