- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
All posts tagged "OT"
Students celebrate Occupational Therapy Month
Most students see April as the beginning of warm weather and the arrival of spring, but some students such as graduate students Michael Lopez and Kerry Gilroy see it as a time to spread awareness for Occupational...
- Posted April 7, 2015
VISION: PT, OT students run New Haven Clinic
Quinnipiac physical therapy and occupational therapy students are putting their learning into practice by running a clinic on the North Haven campus. Volunteers in Service Impacting Our Neighborhood, or VISION, is a student-run clinic in Building One on...
- Posted February 20, 2013