- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "Orientation leader"
Looking for leaders
It’s the time of year when students can apply to be orientation leaders and resident and community assistants. To apply for these positions, students must have a minimum GPA of 2.75 and no current disciplinary probation,...
- Posted February 8, 2016
Twomey: 165 students applied for OL positions
With spring comes a new class of high school graduates choosing Quinnipiac as their college–and a new team of orientation leaders to welcome them to their new home. In February, 165 students applied to become orientation leaders,...
- Posted March 4, 2015
More than 200 apply for orientation leader
The spring semester is a time of year for new opportunities for students and applying to become an orientation leader for summer 2014 is one of the most coveted positions, according to the Associate Director of the...
- Posted February 12, 2014
Views on Campus: Through the eyes of the SGA president
By: Matt Desilets Every Wednesday there is a parade of suits and dresses within the student center; our 41 members are an unusual sight within the sea of sweatshirts and MacBooks. There are always curious whispers and...
- Posted October 23, 2013