- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "organizations"
SGA hears third special appeals of academic year
The Student Government Association (SGA) released its semesterly special appeals report. The report details the student-run organizations that requested money for their respective clubs through SGA and the amounts that were approved. This semester 31 organizations applied...
- Posted February 20, 2018
QU College Republicans encourage political involvement
The Quinnipiac University College Republicans (QUCR) organization is making a comeback on campus in the prime of the election year. The student-run group was chartered back in 2004 and has fluctuated in activity over the years, though...
- Posted September 28, 2016
Do You QU process complicated but essential
From the outside, planning an event may seem simple for a student organization to function. However, there is more to it than at first glance. There are a couple things groups have to do in order...
- Posted November 20, 2015
The Student Government Association (SGA) helps fund student organizations by giving out $700,000 per year amongst its 41 groups. However, the process is not as simple as it seems, according to some students. A group must first...
- Posted December 3, 2014
Benefits of joining an organization
I have been a member of the Chronicle for three years now, and everyday I am reminded of its wonderful benefits. Joining the Chronicle has its perks, from the people I work with, to the informative conferences...
- Posted November 7, 2012