- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey closes out non-conference play with a 4-1 win over Holy Cross
- Dean departure
- Sleeping Giant State Park set to reopen in spring
- Spring spotlight
- Semester of self-care
- Shut down, but not sleeping
- Bill Kohlhepp steps down from his position as Dean of the College of Health Sciences
- Scammers strike again
- Land of the unfree
- If a movie could talk…
All posts tagged "Organ Donation"
Rave: Policy change saves 11-year-old’s life
Two months ago it seemed as though Sarah Murnaghan may not live to see her twelfth birthday. Now, after a long-fought battle against the national policy regarding organ donation, Sarah’s parents have announced to CNN their victory....
- Posted September 11, 2013