- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "ombre"
RAVE: Ombre Hair
Ombre, a French term that translates to“shaded,” refers to any gradation of color. It’s applied to clothing, fabric, or the latest trend, hair. Countless A-list celebs have the hairstyle and add their own twist to it. Between...
- Posted November 14, 2012