- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Oktoberfest"
Oktoberfest dry after liquor ‘snafu’
Student Affairs planned to offer beer tasting on Saturday in what would have been the first school-sponsored event with alcohol since 2002. But an “unforeseen procedural snafu arose,” Vice President for Public Affairs Lynn Bushnell said.
- Posted November 3, 2010