- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "off-campus party"
Year in review: Quinnipiac’s biggest stories in 2015
Lawsuits Tau Kappa Epsilon member: After the Tau Kappa Epsilon chapter at QU was kicked off campus in December 2014 for hazing allegations, one former member filed a lawsuit in January 2015 against the university for an...
- Posted December 31, 2015
University tightens off-campus party policy
UPDATE: The university will dismiss students who host off-campus parties broken up by the Hamden Police Department, Executive Vice President and Provost Mark Thompson said in a press release. “This semester has been a difficult one for...
- Posted November 7, 2013