- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "of"
A Hamden ‘hero’
Ray & Mike’s Deli has become a regular part of the Quinnipiac experience. Just like hiking at Sleeping Giant State Park or going to a men’s ice hockey game, Quinnipiac students usually find themselves eating a sandwich...
- Posted March 29, 2017
‘You did nothing wrong’
One in four women are raped in college. Sixty percent of rapes are not reported. Ninety-seven percent of rapists are never incarcerated. These are the chilling statistics that Quinnipiac University students were introduced to on Tuesday, March...
- Posted April 7, 2015
Anything but ‘silence’
Just asking the members of Quinnipiac’s male improv troupe, “The Right Amount of Silence,” what year of school they’re in is highly entertaining. “I don’t know what I am,” member Dave Piselli said. “He doesn’t go here,”...
- Posted March 25, 2015
‘Fifty Shades’ promotes BDSM misconceptions
The movie “Fifty Shades of Grey” came out last week and made $81.7 million at the box office in three days, according to Business Insider. But one human sexuality expert says the books aren’t a complete depiction...
- Posted February 18, 2015
Battle of the Bands
- Posted November 11, 2014
Humans of QU
“I think it’s safe to say we’ve all had struggles or have fears. My biggest fear would have to be disappointing everyone who has supported me throughout my life or has given me the opportunities I have...
- Posted November 4, 2014