- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "of"
A Hamden ‘hero’
Ray & Mike’s Deli has become a regular part of the Quinnipiac experience. Just like hiking at Sleeping Giant State Park or going to a men’s ice hockey game, Quinnipiac students usually find themselves eating a sandwich...
- Posted March 29, 2017
‘You did nothing wrong’
One in four women are raped in college. Sixty percent of rapes are not reported. Ninety-seven percent of rapists are never incarcerated. These are the chilling statistics that Quinnipiac University students were introduced to on Tuesday, March...
- Posted April 7, 2015
Anything but ‘silence’
Just asking the members of Quinnipiac’s male improv troupe, “The Right Amount of Silence,” what year of school they’re in is highly entertaining. “I don’t know what I am,” member Dave Piselli said. “He doesn’t go here,”...
- Posted March 25, 2015
‘Fifty Shades’ promotes BDSM misconceptions
The movie “Fifty Shades of Grey” came out last week and made $81.7 million at the box office in three days, according to Business Insider. But one human sexuality expert says the books aren’t a complete depiction...
- Posted February 18, 2015
Battle of the Bands
- Posted November 11, 2014
Humans of QU
“I think it’s safe to say we’ve all had struggles or have fears. My biggest fear would have to be disappointing everyone who has supported me throughout my life or has given me the opportunities I have...
- Posted November 4, 2014