- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "occupational therapy"
Following family footsteps
Kristy Latella spends most of her time combining her love for animals with her passion for helping people as an animal therapist. Her mother, Occupational Therapy professor Donna Latella, is an animal therapist who works around Connecticut...
- Posted November 13, 2015
Students celebrate Occupational Therapy Month
Most students see April as the beginning of warm weather and the arrival of spring, but some students such as graduate students Michael Lopez and Kerry Gilroy see it as a time to spread awareness for Occupational...
- Posted April 7, 2015
Students promote importance of occupational therapy
Scott MacDonald describes himself as many things: a triathlete, road racer, professional poker player, an employee of the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs and a paraplegic. One word he does not identify with is handicapped. Ryerson Stinson,...
- Posted April 19, 2012