- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "Obamacare"
Medical students petition to preserve Obamacare
Medical students at Quinnipiac aren’t always making house calls, but some are making Senate calls They have been calling senators across the country in order to preserve the Affordable Care Act (ACA), better known as Obamacare. The...
- Posted January 25, 2017
Students speak up: Obamacare
Madeline Hardy “I can see how it can help people because it is going to allow people to get insurance with dire conditions, but I also think that it is going to be very expensive and I...
- Posted October 11, 2013
News outside the Quinnipiac campus
Government shutdown With an end to the fiscal year at 12 a.m. Monday night, the government shut down due to the disagreement between House and Senate on a spending bill. While the House wants anti-obamacare amendments in...
- Posted October 1, 2013