- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "nutrition"
Opinion | The food-mood connection
As someone highly susceptible to stress, anxiety and bouts of depression, learning how to prevent and cope with my negative emotions can be quite challenging. A few months ago, however, I started focusing on my diet and...
- Posted March 6, 2018
Optimizing Your Nutrition Before a Workout
Eating meals before a workout with the correct nutritional value to ensure optimal satisfaction, physical performance and recovery is a challenge. Knowing the proper timing can also be difficult. This plan caters to someone looking to increase...
- Posted November 14, 2012
Bobcats take on Nutrition
If you are not already following @BobcatNutrition, you might want to start, especially if you are an athlete. The Twitter account is a quick and easy way to start eating healthier and smarter. Created in January by...
- Posted September 5, 2012