- Magic on the court
- Bobcats Around the World: Footy phenom
- Rape has no political party
- Critique your students’ work
- Another chance
- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
All posts tagged "Nursing"
Anesthesia program approved
The Office of Higher Education approved the nurse anesthesia program on Monday, March 31, beginning the week of May 17. The program will offer two options of a full-time, three-year, post-baccalaureate DNP for nurses with experience in...
- Posted April 15, 2014
Jean Lange named founding dean of Quinnipiac’s School of Nursing
Nursing professor and administrator Jean Lange will become the dean of Quinnipiac’s new School of Nursing.
- Posted June 2, 2011