- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
All posts tagged "north haven campus"
Start watching your mph in North Haven
Public Safety is watching faculty, staff and student’s driving speed a bit more intensely as the school year begins. Over the summer, a speed radar system was set up at the North Haven campus to monitor how...
- Posted August 28, 2018
QU gives $400,000 to North Haven
President John Lahey and the university gave $400,000 to the town of North Haven at a ceremony on Monday, according to a press release. Lahey presented the voluntary payment to North Haven First Selectman Michael J. Freda...
- Posted February 2, 2016
University adds shuttle to North Haven campus
Health Science, nursing and education students will be able to take a shuttle to the North Haven campus starting Monday, according to Chief of Public Safety Edgar Rodriguez. The shuttle will run from York Hill, to Mount...
- Posted September 22, 2015
Rave: The grass is greener at QU
What would a new year be without proper recognition of the landscaping done at Quinnipiac? Every year I hear freshmen on the Quad comment on how green the grass is. But this year, I was shocked to...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Walking toward a cure
About 2,000 people walked the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s North Haven Walk to Cure Diabetes this Sunday on the North Haven campus. The three-mile walk raised $97,777.57 and spread awareness for type 1 diabetes, according to JDRF’s...
- Posted October 9, 2013
School of Medicine summer opening
This August, the university celebrated the opening of the Frank H. Netter MD. School of Medicine, located on the North Haven Campus. On Aug. 12, the 60 students arrived on campus for orientation. Class began a week...
- Posted August 29, 2013
Smoking snubbed at North Haven, staying at Mount Carmel, York Hill
Although the university banned smoking cigarettes on the North Haven Campus last summer, there are no plans to implement a similar rule on the Mount Carmel and York Hill campuses, according to Associate Vice President for Public...
- Posted February 27, 2013
VISION: PT, OT students run New Haven Clinic
Quinnipiac physical therapy and occupational therapy students are putting their learning into practice by running a clinic on the North Haven campus. Volunteers in Service Impacting Our Neighborhood, or VISION, is a student-run clinic in Building One on...
- Posted February 20, 2013
School of Medicine nearly complete
Approximately 75 percent of the new building on the North Haven campus is fully constructed to hold the School of Medicine, Dean of the School of Medicine Bruce Koeppen said. Faculty will begin moving into the new...
- Posted February 12, 2013