- Grandniece of Irish artist John Mulvany speaks at Great Hunger Museum
- Quinnipiac makes strides for Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month
- From classroom to candidacy
- Getting back to work
- That “Venice” Bitch
- The wrath of Bell
- Off the beaten path
- Chuck of all trades
- Magic on the court
- Bobcats Around the World: Footy phenom
All posts tagged "Nobel Peace Prize"
‘With peaceful ways we won’
Three female Nobel Peace Prize laureates spoke to Quinnipiac University and shared their experiences and insight on strength, fear and perseverance this past week. Shirin Ebadi, Leymah Gbowee and Tawakkol Karman are three Nobel Peace Prize recipients...
- Posted September 21, 2016
When I was 14-years-old, I was probably licking chocolate off my fingers while trying to decide which MySpace picture to default. But for Malala Yousafzai, things were much different. At age 14 Yousafazi, now 16 years old,...
- Posted October 18, 2013