- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
All posts tagged "no shave november"
Guys (or girls)- if you’re a chronic over-sleeper, listen up. This November, you can take one thing off the morning agenda: shaving. No-Shave November encourages partakers to forgo a little routine grooming in the name of raising...
- Posted November 7, 2017
No-Shave November raises prostate, testicular cancer awareness
Put down your razors, boys. November is here and it’s time to stop shaving. During the month of November, also known as Movember or No-Shave November, men take the opportunity to grow out a beard and sprout...
- Posted November 5, 2015
No Shave November: Keep calm and ‘stache on
There’s only three weeks left of the semester. Time to freak out. Finals are coming up, Hurricane Sandy prevented a week of valuable lessons, and the hell that’s registration and housing lotteries are happening simultaneously. On top...
- Posted November 14, 2012