- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "no shave november"
Guys (or girls)- if you’re a chronic over-sleeper, listen up. This November, you can take one thing off the morning agenda: shaving. No-Shave November encourages partakers to forgo a little routine grooming in the name of raising...
- Posted November 7, 2017
No-Shave November raises prostate, testicular cancer awareness
Put down your razors, boys. November is here and it’s time to stop shaving. During the month of November, also known as Movember or No-Shave November, men take the opportunity to grow out a beard and sprout...
- Posted November 5, 2015
No Shave November: Keep calm and ‘stache on
There’s only three weeks left of the semester. Time to freak out. Finals are coming up, Hurricane Sandy prevented a week of valuable lessons, and the hell that’s registration and housing lotteries are happening simultaneously. On top...
- Posted November 14, 2012