- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
All posts tagged "Nicole Lewis"
Field hockey falls to Monmouth in NEC semifinals
The Quinnipiac field hockey team fell to Monmouth, 1-0, in the Northeast Conference semifinals on Friday, marking the fourth straight year the Bobcats fell in the semifinals.Monmouth’s Patricia O’Dwyer scored the lone goal of the contest just...
- Posted November 4, 2011
Quinnipiac field hockey clinches No. 3 seed
Seniors Kim Cunniff and Megan McCreedy each scored a goal while freshman Danielle Allan recorded her first-career hat trick to clinch the No. 3 seed for the Bobcats, as Quinnipiac defeated Sacred Heart, 5-2, Friday at Quinnipiac...
- Posted October 28, 2011
Nicole Lewis stops 20 shots in OT loss
The Quinnipiac field hockey team’s undefeated home-game run came to an end on Sunday in a 3-2 overtime loss against the nationally ranked Maine Black Bears.
- Posted September 27, 2011
Field hockey falls to No. 14 Maine in overtime
The Quinnipiac field hockey team came into Sunday’s game looking to defeat nationally ranked Maine on its home turf. After a thrilling back and forth game, in which all the goals were scored in the second half...
- Posted September 26, 2011
Rusin carries field hockey past Columbia
The Bobcats continued their winning ways on Wednesday with a come from behind 3-1 victory over Columbia. Sophomore Jess Rusin sparked the Bobcats with the game-tying goal and winning goals after falling behind 1-0 after just 2:44...
- Posted September 22, 2011
Field hockey falls to No. 6 Penn State
The Quinnipiac field hockey team fell to No. 6 Penn State, 6-1, in a non-conference matchup Sunday at University Park, Pa. Penn State (3-3) came out flying in the first half by scoring on their first four...
- Posted September 11, 2011
Field hockey defeats Colgate in 6-0 rout
The Quinnipiac University field hockey team shut out Colgate University 6-0 on Friday. The Bobcats (3-1) are off to the best start to the season in the program’s Division I history with the win. Jess Rusin led...
- Posted September 10, 2011
Field hockey tops Yale in shootout
With a 2-2 tie at the end regulation, the Quinnipiac field hockey team held off the Yale University Bulldogs in two thrilling 15-minute overtimes and a penalty shoot out in a non-conference game on Sunday. Kaitlyn Notarianni...
- Posted September 4, 2011
Second half collapse costs ‘Cats
The Quinnipiac Bobcats wasted no time getting on the board, but No. 14 Boston College waited until the second half for its scoring barrage. Goalie Nicole Lewis allowed five goals in the second half, including three in...
- Posted September 2, 2011
Albany shuts out field hockey, 3-0
The Quinnipiac field hockey team lost a non-conference game Friday to No. 19 University of Albany, 3-0, at the University of Michigan’s Phyllis Ocker Field in Ann Arbor, Mich. Albany displayed an overpowering offense, scoring three goals...
- Posted September 17, 2010