- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "Nicole Kosta"
Vigilanti’s shutout powers women’s ice hockey
A day after traveling to Princeton and grabbing a 3-2 victory, the Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team defeated the Tigers again at the High Point Solutions Arena at the TD Bank Sports Center by the final score...
- Posted December 8, 2012
Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses first ECAC game to Clarkson
The Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team lost its first ECAC game of the season to Clarkson 3-0 Friday in Postdam, N.Y. Quinnipiac (4-6-1, 3-1-1 ECAC) outshot Clarkson (6-3-4, 2-2-1 ECAC) 15-9 in the first period, but gave...
- Posted November 12, 2011
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey drops weekend game to Northeastern
The Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team was defeated by Northeastern University, 3-1, on Saturday at Matthews Arena in Boston, Mass.
- Posted October 18, 2011
Women’s hockey: underdogs to powerhouse
After consecutive winning seasons, expectations for the program are at an all-time high as indicated by their number nine preseason ranking.
- Posted October 12, 2011
‘Cats can’t hold big lead again, lose in OT
Friday night the women’s ice hockey team led by three goals, only to allow the Maine Black Bears to score four unanswered goals to take the win. Saturday afternoon seemed like a recurring nightmare.Leading by three going...
- Posted October 9, 2011
No. 9 Bobcats split opening series with Mercyhurst
For the second consecutive day the No. 9 Quinnipiac women’s hockey team battled No. 8 Mercyhurst in a matchup of two nationally ranked teams. The Bobcats got the better of the Lakers, earning a 1-0 shutout, for...
- Posted October 1, 2011
Women’s ice hockey blanks Durham Jr. Lightning
The Quinnipiac women’s hockey team hosted an exhibition match against the Durham Jr. Lightning on Saturday and defeated them 7-0. Quinnipiac saw six different skaters score in the game. Junior Brittany Lyons recorded two goals and an...
- Posted September 25, 2011