- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "new york"
Can we guess which state you’re from? Quinnipiac hosts a diverse group of students, some hailing from destinations afar. However, the majority of students come from the northeast– a small yet heterogeneous region filled with...
- Posted September 11, 2018
Stitch it forward
Quinnipiac will welcome “Stitch It Forward,” a new knitting and crocheting club founded by Jaclyn Munsinger and Devin Shields-Auble. Munsinger, a freshman occupational therapy major from Long Island, New York, along with her vice president, Shields-Auble, a...
- Posted April 5, 2017
Buses to Boston and Hartford for Spring Break
BreakShuttle is providing buses from the university to Boston and Hartford so students can travel to and from campus for spring break. The buses will depart from the Athletic Center on the Mount Carmel campus at 3...
- Posted February 20, 2013
A personal account in the wake of Hurricane Sandy
The small island of Queens, N.Y., called Broad Channel, is below sea level, and my home. The town is accustomed to streets flooding during a high tide and full moon, so when it was announced that Hurricane...
- Posted November 7, 2012
Quinnipiac alumnus releases indie-jazz extended play
Class of 2011 graduate, Mike Farrell, is a guitar player in the jazz-influenced band, Great Caesar. Its most recent Extended Play release, “Scattered Air,” proves that indie isn’t just for hipsters. Based out of Brooklyn, the sextet...
- Posted October 24, 2012
‘What will you remember?’
As a senior, I can wholeheartedly say my three years at Quinnipiac have been the best three years of my life. I don’t know if I would be able to say that if I hadn’t joined the...
- Posted August 30, 2011