- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "new road"
A pothole problem
Some residents of New Road think the Public Works Department is overlooking the pothole problem on the road. The responsibilities of the Public Works Department include fixing potholes, removing trees that may be hazardous to driving conditions...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Snow, rain cause issues on Mount Carmel
Winter weather caused flooding and power outages on the Mount Carmel campus throughout the past few days. The incidents began on Sunday afternoon when a small heating element was tripped off in the Carl Hansen Student Center,...
- Posted February 16, 2016
Shuttle hits car at New Road entrance
By: Sarah Doiron and Nicole Hanson A York Hill shuttle filled with students collided with a car at the university’s New Road entrance on Feb. 24 at 9:05 a.m., according to Associate Vice President for Public Relations...
- Posted February 25, 2015
BREAKING: Mount Carmel campus gets power back
UPDATE: 5:33 p.m.: Power has been restored to the Mount Carmel campus, according to a Quinnipiac announcement. The Facilities Department is in the process of transferring those buildings still on generator power back to commercial power. New...
- Posted November 1, 2012