- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "new play festival"
Bobcats on the big stage
Over the weekend, a group of 35 Quinnipiac students, in association with the QU Theater for Community, ventured out into the Big Apple for the New Play Festival. This festival, held in the Abingdon Theatre, is a...
- Posted February 10, 2016
Students run the show
The curtains have closed on the second annual New Play Festival. On Feb. 14, students performed their own productions in New York City. The festival was held in the June Havoc Theater located off Broadway. The New...
- Posted February 18, 2015
Seven student-written plays to premiere in NYC
Senior Melissa Peters said writing her eight to 10 minute play was like a roller coaster. But on Feb. 14 it will all be worth it. Peters is one of seven Quinnipiac student playwrights whose plays will...
- Posted February 4, 2015
Students debut original plays in NYC
Thirty-four students departed from campus to participate in the New Play Festival in New York City at the Abingdon Theater Company last Thursday, Feb. 27. More than 30 plays were submitted to the Abingdon Theater Company in...
- Posted March 5, 2014
Students to participate in play festival
Theater students will travel to New York city on Thursday to participate in the first New Play Festival with the Abingdon Theater Company. The students will rehearse in New York for four days until they perform on...
- Posted February 26, 2014