- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "National Kidney Foundation"
Rocking the night away
Phi Sigma Sigma’s 22nd annual Rock-a-Thon event was its last due to the sorority’s recent philanthropy change. Instead of focusing on kidney cancer research, the sorority now focuses on “school and college readiness” and support the “Learn...
- Posted October 30, 2013
Phi Sig rocks up $10K
After 24 hours of rocking in rocking chairs outside of Burt Kahn, the women of Phi Sigma Sigma’s raised $10,000 for the Phi Sigma Sigma Foundation, which directly benefits the National Kidney Foundation.
- Posted October 27, 2010