- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "National Kidney Foundation"
Rocking the night away
Phi Sigma Sigma’s 22nd annual Rock-a-Thon event was its last due to the sorority’s recent philanthropy change. Instead of focusing on kidney cancer research, the sorority now focuses on “school and college readiness” and support the “Learn...
- Posted October 30, 2013
Phi Sig rocks up $10K
After 24 hours of rocking in rocking chairs outside of Burt Kahn, the women of Phi Sigma Sigma’s raised $10,000 for the Phi Sigma Sigma Foundation, which directly benefits the National Kidney Foundation.
- Posted October 27, 2010