- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
All posts tagged "Mt. Carmel Ave"
Whitney Ave. work nears halfway point
Police officers, construction workers and Jersey barriers have become a part of the environment at the intersection of Mt. Carmel and Whitney avenues. Quinnipiac commuters will have to deal with it for another 14 months, according to...
- Posted September 22, 2010