- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "Mount Carmel Recreation Center"
Rec Center replaces 19-year-old equipment
The Mount Carmel Recreation Center received $97,000 from university funds to replace the nearly 19-year-old equipment in the fitness center this past summer. The new equipment includes free-weight dumbbells, bench presses, lifting platforms with Quinnipiac’s logo, power...
- Posted September 5, 2013