- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "mount carmel campus"
Quinnipiac’s Mount Carmel and York Hill campuses will be going tobacco-free as of Jan. 1, 2019. The new policy prohibits the use of all tobacco products including but not limited to cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, hookah smoke products,...
- Posted November 15, 2018
Bug infestation in Hill Residence Halls
Some residence halls at the university have reportedly been overrun with bugs for the past few weeks. Several students have commented on this incident, like sophomore public relations major Charlotte Garguilo. Garguilo said she’s never personally experienced...
- Posted April 17, 2018
Wire problems caused power outages in the Hill, Village and Commons residence halls, leaving students stranded on March 19. During the outage, students were evacuated to the Carl Hansen Student Center, the Arnold Bernhard Library and the...
- Posted March 27, 2018
Rave: Real smoothies arrive on campus
Trying to be healthier this year? Getting tired of your usual breakfast options? QU has got your back with a new addition to the main cafe breakfast spread. The sandwich line has been converted to a smoothie...
- Posted February 2, 2016