- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Montage"
Defying the odds
Determination takes true form in Carly Timpson, who has been overcoming hurdles her entire life. Walking through the halls at Quinnipiac, most people can hear the sounds of music, phones and people buzzing. Timpson cannot. She was...
- Posted March 27, 2018
Faculty, students compete in Word War I
Professor Kimberly O’Neill opened her satirical piece at the English honors society Sigma Tau Delta and Montage’s Word War last week with her investigation of the tenure faculty conspiracy. Her diary entries were backed with evidence; professors...
- Posted March 4, 2015
Montage writer series
On Feb. 20, QU Creative Writing will host an open mic night starting at 6 p.m. in Carl Hansen Student Center room 119, followed by an Ultimate Audio Heroes session at 6:30 p.m. Free pizza and drinks...
- Posted February 18, 2014
Montage Writer’s Series
Students can sign up to read their short stories and poems at the first Montage Writer’s Series on Tuesday Oct. 1. The event will be located in Carl Hansen Student Center room 119 at 6 p.m.
- Posted September 24, 2013
RAVE: Formals are for everyone
Greek life doesn’t have the monopoly on formals anymore. This past month we have seen flocks of satin dresses and suits jackets swarm the steps of the Arnold Bernhard Library and the Rocky Top Student Center to...
- Posted April 24, 2012
Student organizations will lose Mt. Carmel offices
Starting this spring break, Quinnipiac’s student organizations will have to move from their offices and lockers in the Carl Hansen Student Center, and some won’t have another place to go.
- Posted January 26, 2011