- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "mock trial"
Quinnipiac fighting for mock trial championship
The Quinnipiac Mock Trial Team advanced to the Open Round Championship Series following a strong regional competition. Quinnipiac received their bid after competing at the New Haven Regional Feb. 17 and 18. Over the two days, Quinnipiac...
- Posted February 27, 2018
Mock trial wins awards
Seven students won top attorney and witness awards this weekend at the Ithaca College Mock Trial Tournament. Junior Nathaniel Moore, senior Amy Machain and junior Margaret Heeran won top attorney awards. Sophomore Jonathan Aktin, freshman Jessica Shapiro...
- Posted October 15, 2013