- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "mock trial"
Quinnipiac fighting for mock trial championship
The Quinnipiac Mock Trial Team advanced to the Open Round Championship Series following a strong regional competition. Quinnipiac received their bid after competing at the New Haven Regional Feb. 17 and 18. Over the two days, Quinnipiac...
- Posted February 27, 2018
Mock trial wins awards
Seven students won top attorney and witness awards this weekend at the Ithaca College Mock Trial Tournament. Junior Nathaniel Moore, senior Amy Machain and junior Margaret Heeran won top attorney awards. Sophomore Jonathan Aktin, freshman Jessica Shapiro...
- Posted October 15, 2013