- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Miss Connecticut"
While Morgan Amarone looks like a regular Quinnipiac graduate student, her perfected smile and the Miss America 2012 logo embroidered on the top-left corner of her zip-up indicates otherwise. Crowned Miss Connecticut in June 2011, Amarone’s lifestyle...
- Posted February 1, 2012