- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "milkshake"
Rave: Black Tap milkshakes
What’s the best way to make your Instagram followers jealous? Posting a million pictures of you and your significant other could work, but an even better solution that won’t annoy anyone is with delicious eye-catching food. Crazy,...
- Posted March 9, 2016
Rave: New additions in the cafeteria
Have you ever found yourself craving sushi but had no way of getting to a restaurant? Do you ever just want a milkshake but don’t have any spare cash? Well fear no more, Quinnipiac has really stepped...
- Posted November 1, 2013
Milkshake machine in cafe
A new milkshake machine was installed in the Carl Hansen Student Center Dining Hall. Students can choose from vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, cookies and cream or chocolate chip mint ice cream. The procedure takes less than a minute....
- Posted October 15, 2013