- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
All posts tagged "mike dalhuisen"
Men’s ice hockey sweeps Princeton series
A day after defeating Princeton 3-1 at home, the No. 11 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team defeated Princeton in N.J., 3-0, behind a shutout from Eric Hartzell. Hartzell became the first goalie to shutout Princeton (3-6-3, 2-3-3...
- Posted December 8, 2012
Men’s ice hockey to participate in St. Baldrick’s
The Quinnipiac University men’s ice hockey team has once again teamed up with the St. Baldrick’s Foundation in an effort to raise money toward children cancer research and to improve cancer awareness. On Oct. 14, following the...
- Posted October 10, 2012
Late comeback not enough for Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey
The Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team snapped a five game losing streak Friday, after a 5-4 loss to the Robert Morris Colonials in a non-conference matchup at RMU Island Sports Center. With the loss the Bobcats drop...
- Posted October 22, 2011
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey completes series sweep
The Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team completed a weekend sweep against Canisius as Spencer Heichman scored two goals in a 4-0 victory Sunday. Coming off his hat trick performance Saturday, center Jeremy Langlois added to his goal...
- Posted October 16, 2011
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey ties program record
The Quinnipiac men’s hockey team pushed their way into the Quinnipiac record books on Saturday afternoon against Canisius. Quinnipiac (3-1) tied a program record last accomplished Nov. 25, 2009 against Princeton, recording four power-play goals on its...
- Posted October 16, 2011
Two misconducts doom Bobcats in season-opener
Due to a pair of major penalties that cost the Bobcats two key players,the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team lost its season opener to non-conference foe Ohio State, 2-1, in Columbus, Ohio Friday night.Senior captain Scott Zurevinski...
- Posted October 8, 2011
Hair for a cure
It was three years ago when Mike Dalhuisen lost his mother to leukemia. Since that Friday in late November 2007, her memory has been following the 21-year-old through life. He learned many lessons from his mom, but...
- Posted October 26, 2010
Men’s ice hockey cruises past St. Thomas, 7-3
If there were any questions as to whether or not Quinnipiac’s men’s ice hockey team would have a strong offense without graduates Brandon Wong and Eric Lampe, they were answered Sunday.
- Posted October 5, 2010