- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Metro North"
Students affected by Metro-North delays
On the morning of Sept. 25, senior broadcast journalism major Michele Herman was on a 6 a.m. train bound from New Haven to New York’s Grand Central Station. She makes this trip three times a week for...
- Posted October 9, 2013
News outside the Quinnipiac campus
Government shutdown With an end to the fiscal year at 12 a.m. Monday night, the government shut down due to the disagreement between House and Senate on a spending bill. While the House wants anti-obamacare amendments in...
- Posted October 1, 2013
Sophomore starts petition for Metro-North station in Queens
When the Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) proposed an expansion of the Metro-North New Haven Line that extends through Queens, N.Y., sophomore political science major Ali Fadil took notice. The half-resident, half-commuter from Whitestone, N.Y., travels via Metro-North...
- Posted October 10, 2012