- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Meteor"
News Outside the Quinnipiac Campus
Beyond the Bubble: Meteor and Asteroid A meteor hit Chelyabinsk, Russia the morning of Feb. 15, injuring 1,200 people and causing an estimated $33 billion of damage. Estimates of the meteor’s size range from 10 to 50 feet in...
- Posted February 20, 2013