- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "men’s lacrosse"
Whether at Hill Academy or Quinnipiac University, sophomore men’s lacrosse player Ryan Keenan knows what it means to work for success. A native of Oshawa, Ontario, Keenan attended Hill Academy, regarded as one of the premier programs...
- Posted April 30, 2014
Men’s lacrosse holds off Air Force on senior day
The Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse team has controlled its own destiny going into the playoffs every year under head coach Eric Fekete. This season, however, in the team’s first year in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference, the Bobcats...
- Posted April 27, 2014
Men’s lacrosse falls to Siena
The Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse team came into Saturday afternoon’s contest against Siena needing a win in order to clinch a spot in the 2014 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference Championships. After being in control for most of the...
- Posted April 19, 2014
Men’s lacrosse comeback falls short, Canisius wins 11-10
The Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse team headed into Saturday afternoon’s matchup with Canisius needing just one win to clinch a Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference playoff birth. Unfortunately for the Bobcats, they’ll have to wait a little bit longer...
- Posted April 12, 2014
Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse wins nail-biter
Must-win games are usually regarded as clichés in sports. Yet, if there was any matchup on the Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse schedule that needed to end in the ‘W’ column, a late-season bout with a playoff spot on...
- Posted April 20, 2013
Men’s Lax defeats Sacred Heart in 3OT
Just days after being routed 18-8 by Ivy League foe Harvard, the Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse team won 13-12 in a thrilling triple overtime matchup over Northeast Conference and intrastate rival Sacred Heart. Sophomore and Bobcat leading scorer...
- Posted April 15, 2013