- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "mean girls"
On Wednesday we go to Broadway
“I have two very big, very exciting announcements. One, I finally got GPS in my car. And two, we’re bringing ‘Mean Girls’ to Broadway,” Tina Fey said in a promotional video for the musical. The coming-of-age comedy...
- Posted February 13, 2018
Rave: Mean Girls the Musical
The 12-year-old comedy “Mean Girls” is being adapted into a musical, the one and only Tina Fey confirmed earlier this month. The musical is still a rough idea, but with the help of her husband Jeff Richmond,...
- Posted March 30, 2016
WRECK: Lindsay Lohan’s hit and run
Lindsay Lohan is a hot mess. It’s sad, but she really is the epitome of this term. Her biggest film, “Mean Girls,” remains cherished by many, but she has long since abandoned that peak in her life....
- Posted September 26, 2012