- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "matchmaking"
Love me Tinder
Tinder App for smartphones seems to be the newest rave on college campuses and the larger community. Anyone can create a profile on the matchmaking device by using their Facebook pictures. People can anonymously “like” people’s profiles,...
- Posted January 30, 2013