- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Mary Ellen Durso"
No comment makes no sense
University officials will not respond to questions about Mary Ellen Durso’s suitability to remain Quinnipiac’s School of Law registrar.
- Posted March 30, 2011
Law School dean has ‘complete confidence’ in Durso, sentenced to three years probation after bank fraud
Mary Ellen Durso will stay on board as Quinnipiac’s Law School registrar after being sentenced to three years probation for bank fraud and conspiracy, according to Law School Dean Brad Saxton.
- Posted March 13, 2011
Law school registrar faces possible jail time [DOCUMENT]
Mary Ellen Durso, Quinnipiac Law School’s registrar, faces sentencing today in New Haven’s U.S. District Court after allegations of conspiracy, bank fraud, and filing fraudulent tax returns.
- Posted March 9, 2011