- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "Mary Beth Tinker"
Tinker Tour comes to campus
Mary Beth Tinker was 13 years old when she made history in the 1969 Supreme Court case Tinker v. Des Moines, and when the idea of young people knowing their rights to “Speak up and stand up...
- Posted November 13, 2013
Mary Beth Tinker visits university
Mary Beth Tinker, the lead plaintiff in the 1969 Supreme Court case Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District, will speak to students on Nov. 12 in the Grand Courtroom of School of Law at 1...
- Posted November 5, 2013