- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "mariah carey"
Mariah ‘Careys’ on
“I was so terrified of losing everything, I convinced myself the only way to deal with this was to not deal with this.” Those are the words of an uncharacteristically vulnerable and open Mariah Carey, confessing to...
- Posted April 25, 2018
“I am so happy you guys came all the way out here to see me,” crooned a beaming Mariah Carey, clad in a form-fitting red gown and towering stilettos. “We’re gonna have a moment together tonight.” The...
- Posted October 17, 2017
WRECK: Mariah Carey v. Nicki Minaj
I never thought I would say this, but let’s bring Paula and Simon back. American Idol is no longer a singing competition, but it is an ego competition between Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj. The Diva and...
- Posted January 23, 2013
Culture Shock: Oct. 8
Nicki v. Mariah Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey got into a fight at the judge’s table during the American Idol auditions in Charlotte, N.C. Minaj screamed at Carey, threatening to knock her out. Producers from Idol expected...
- Posted October 10, 2012